-
March 1st, 2002, 08:56 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
-
March 2nd, 2002, 04:52 AM
#2
Inactive Member
seeing how i always have a wierd look when i'm on a picture (in a futile attempt to make a good smile)
so i think i'd be the second guy on the left.
------------------
Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.
-
March 2nd, 2002, 04:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
far left, front row.
------------------
-
March 3rd, 2002, 03:52 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Holy shit! Far right hand side, that dude looks like the late/great bass player Cliff Burton!!!
Wow, cool.
I'd have to say, I'm the far left, back row.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks